Dr. Caren Baruch-Feldman has written numerous articles on parenting, special education, worry, stress, wellness and weight loss. Below is a small sampling of her articles.
- A Relationship is Like a Bank
- Changing Ones Focus to the Positive
- Excerpt from Camp Counselor Training Workbook
- Expert says key to desired behavior in kids
- Is Worry Good Bad or Something In Between
- Maintaining New Habits and Building Willpower
- Parenting Pointers
- Staying Motivated All Summer Long: A Jewish Perspective
- Understanding the CSE process
- What Brandy has Taught Me about Working with Children
Dr. Caren Baruch-Feldman has had success using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy to help children and adults with depression, anxiety, stress, ADHD and weight loss. She maintains a private practice in Scarsdale and works part-time as a school psychologist in Westchester County, New York. Dr. Baruch-Feldman has trained hundreds of teachers, administrators, youth professionals, parents and healthcare professionals giving in-service workshops and lectures throughout the country. She is the author of The Grit Guide for Teens. A Workbook to Help You Build Perseverance, Self-Control, and a Growth Mindset. Dr. Baruch-Feldman can be reached at (914) 646-9030 or by using the Contact Form.